The right lighting can make all the difference between a dull, blurred shot and a great shot that’s full of color. SeaLife’s Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam delivers a powerful 2,100 lumens, but the best part about this little light is that it can brighten up a variety of scenarios by switching from a 100-degree wide-angle beam to a 15-degree spot-angle beam with the touch of one button. What does all that mean? You can light up a video or a subject with the wide-angle of the flood beam or choose the more direct, focused beam to reach farther distances. And if you don’t want to get too technical, you can simply play with your lighting techniques by testing out all of the options.
All can be found on the SeaLife website.
- Dual beam with 2100 lumen floodlight and 800-lumens spotlight
- One-button control
- Four brightness levels
- 60 minutes of burn time
- Depth rated to 200 feet (60 m)
- Quick-release button
- 100-degree wide-angle beam and 15-degree spot-beam angle
- Removable 25W lithium-ion battery
From there, it’s all about power. If you decide on the floodlight, you can choose from three strength settings. For the spotlight, you’ve got the full power output of 800 lumens. And, thanks to strong batteries, with all that power you don’t have to worry about running out of juice. No matter what your output, the light is guaranteed to deliver at least 60 minutes of burn time. And when they do run out, the rechargeable batteries are quick to bounce back in only 170 minutes.
The Sea Dragon is also adaptable to other camera systems. Available on its own or with the Flex-Connect single tray and grip, it can click into place to fit a variety of setups, and can mount to any camera using the standard ¼-20 mounting screw. But no matter how creative your camera setup may be, from wide-angle videos to up-close macros, this little light ensures that you’ll capture every detail.
- Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam underwater photo/video/dive light head
- Flex-Connect single tray with standard ¼-20 mounting screw
- Flex-Connect grip
- 25W lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- AC power adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
- Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Instruction manual
- Sea Dragon case
SeaLife’s Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam Light
- Quick charge time
- Easy controls
- Rechargeable batteries
- Universal mounting fits multiple brands of underwater cameras
Limited adjustability for macro
The flexibility of the Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam light helps make it one strong little light system, boasting four brightness levels and extra-long burn times.