The Paralenz Dive Camera is the first action camera built by divers, for divers. Because it was built specifically for diving, the Danish engineers, divers and innovators responsible for the design have developed a camera packed with features that will appeal to scuba divers and freedivers from all over the world.
No more filters mean much more color
One of the camera’s most game-changing features is its depth-controlled color-correction (DCC) capability. This eliminates the need for any external filters and still gives great colors to your footage, straight off the camera. The Paralenz also doesn’t need an external housing, which makes it far more portable, and it can go as deep as 656 feet (200 m), right out of the box.
Sharing your dives is easy
As soon as you get back on the boat after a dive, you can easily upload your footage to the Paralenz Dive app and share it immediately. The app even shows you a profile of the dive, so you know exactly where you got your best shots. Your depth and the temperature can be displayed in the footage as well, always letting you know how deep you were.
The Paralenz is built for diving
This robust camera was made for extreme environments and all the use and abuse that happens on a dive boat. The form factor and its military-grade aluminum housing makes it perfect for dives in all conditions, and the battery life of over two hours in 4K and over three hours in 1080p will last you throughout the dive day.
Built by divers, for divers
The Paralenz team reached out to the dive community through Kickstarter in July 2016. They received massive interest from the crowd, hitting over $350,000 USD in contributions. Not only was this seed money enough to get the project started, but it also created a community. Around 250 divers from 38 countries were involved in the testing and development phase of the camera. Based on their knowledge and community feedback, the camera underwent more than 30 improvements from the test unit to the final production model.
The future of Paralenz
The team at Paralenz, with a background in innovation and product development, plans to keep on developing new accessories, products and features for the camera, so stay tuned. Check out the latest news at www.paralenz.com.
- Waterproof to: 656 feet (200 m/21 ATM)
- Video Resolution: 4k to 30 fps/1080p-100 fps/720p-240 fps (MOV – H.264 codec)
- Audio Recording: Yes (internal microphone)
- Still resolution: 8 MP (Picture size: 3840 x 2160)
- White Balance: Auto, 4500K, 5500K, 6500K + DCC
- Battery Life: Over three hours recording time (1080p – 30 fps)
- App: Viewing/sharing/settings (iOS & Android)
- Useable with gloves: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Field-of-view: 140 degrees
- Weight/Dimensions: 5.6 ounces (161 g); (4.5 x 1.4 x 1.5”) (116 x 35 x 38 mm)
- Housing: Military grade aluminum and polycarbonate (no external housing required)
- Port: USB-C (for fast charging)
- Storage: 64 GB Micro SD-card (Class: U3 or V30) – not included
- Mounts: Mask mount and universal mount included
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB
- Display: 0.5” OLED
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C); EVA padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water)