Do you want to remain toasty and warm upon a dive? You should dive dry. Unlike the wetsuit, the dry suit will keep you from the exterior water which will, even within shockingly cold water, keep you warm.
The Great Aspect
The dry suits allow you to dive to more challenging diving locations, as well as extend your diving season. As you possess the proper cold water diving attire, it's easy to withstand all elements and possess the typically better visibility provided by wintertime months, particularly at the inland diving locations like caves, sinkholes, lakes and quarries. You will be equipped to dive amazing diving sites within the earth's cooler areas that're best enjoyed even within warmer months.
Earn Credit for College
Individuals might have the ability to receive credit for college after completing a Dry Suit Diver course.
You'll be Studying:
• Basic repair, storage and maintenance of your dry suit, as well as being taught about the various kinds of suits in order to make an informed decision when buying the dry suit
• Options for undergarments (overall-type attire or fleece that's worn underneath a dry suit)
• The skills of dry suit buoyancy control
Practical skills mastered within the course:
• Entry Techniques
• Buoyancy Check
• Fin Pivot
• Excess gas in feet emergency roll drill
• Stuck exhaust valve emergency drill
• Exit techniques. Storage, maintenance and removal of the dry suit
• Safety checks and dry suit familiarization
• Techniques for entry
• Check for bubbles
• Techniques for descent
• Stuck inflator emergency drill
• Ascent procedure. Replace and remove weight belt and scuba unit upon the surface
The Following Adventure
Diving with the dry suit will be helpful while diving several kinds of diving sites. The dry suit will be required while ice diving as well as when altitude diving. Most technical divers will wear the dry suits upon nearly every dive because of the amount of time that's spent under the water. The longer the diver will be inside the water, the larger the amount of thermal protection will be needed.