Don't you just hate dry mouth when scuba diving?
The bio-filter is perfect for all scuba divers seeking clean, moisturized air - this includes the adventurous travel diver diving in locations where purity with air fills is questionable or the weekend diver who seeks comfort and additional safety.
Safe... clean...natural air from any scuba regulator
Apollo's patented moisture system can now be added to almost any brand regulator. The Bio-Filter is easy to install, use, and maintain. It is also great as an addition to a rental regulator when traveling. The moisture system assures clean moisturized air. Click here for more information on what Apollo's moisture system can do for you.
The bio-filter assures clean, moisturized air for comfortable and safe diving. Scuba divers anywhere can enjoy the benefits of the bio-filter by simply fitting it to any existing regulator.Many divers are not aware of the difference between compressed tank air and air they breath on the surface. Compressed tank air is dry (0.1% humidity) this can cause severe discomfort, dry throat, or 'cotton mouth.' More seriously, dry air dries lung tissue and increases the risk of decompression sickness.
Other benefits include easier pressure equalization, reduces post dive headaches, increases bottom time, reduces general fatigue.
Check out other divers reviews on this filter on LeisurePro.com
- Clean air system (Bio-Filter) provides an inline activated charcoal filter and moisture replenishing wick exclusive to Apollo
- Use of distilled or bottled water suggested with wick
- New one-way valve for quick and easy refill between dives
- System can be used with nitrox up to
EAN level 40
- Includes one wick and two charcoal filters
- Available with a 3/8 or 1/2 inch port fitting
- Attaches to the primary port of your 1st stage; 2nd stage hose is simply screwed into the Bio-Filter port
- Easy to install, refill, and maintain
- Ball joint fitting surrounded by rubber bumper to help absorb external impacts
- Minimizes risk of decompression sickness
- Reduced level of fatigue from dehydration
- Lower incidence of post dive headaches
- Easier pressure equalization
- Increased bottom time
- No more cottonmouth
- Bio-Filter schematics and installation manuals
- Check out the Bio-Filter Press Release (168k pdf)